Thursday, November 17, 2005

Creation of a Curly Blog!

So finally I am creating a blog after seeing many of my friends' and they suggesting me that I should have one too. But what probably tempted me to create this blog was seeing the visitor log on Ankit's blog where you can see where the people are visiting your blog from. It is the coolest thing ever!!
And ofcourse, my friends in India will know what I am upto here and I can share my jokes with them too....something I miss at times.

I was thinking for a while before I gave a name to this blog. I wanted something that people recognize me with- curly hair ofcourse, ha! Then the name should go with what the blog is about too...and this blog is about some of my thoughts that just come to me while I am walking, lying on bed thinking about nothing, during shower. Many of them are ideas that I get. Many jokes I come up with are these thoughts that come to me in an instant, I don't work on them, or research them.....they just are planted in my head. Many of my MC ideas were those ideas when I was MCing for Srujan. Some of the poetries that I write (Yes, I can write poetry!) have come to me like that!! unfortunately the name for this blog didn't hit me :( I had to work on it! I hope you guys enjoy this blog!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting adip nd yes u can write poetry, "Main" was very nice. But i can also....!
Listen:
Zindagi ki ye ek ajeeb si kahani hai,
Rishton ki dor se bandhi ye Zindagani ha,
Humne kehdi har ek baat zubani hai,
Phir bhi na jaane kyu lagta hai ,
abhi bhi adhuri ye KAHANI hia.(DIYA)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home