Tuesday, May 02, 2006

21 to 21

Its 21 days to my 21st B'day. I am kind of confused on how to feel about it....should I feel happy/glad I made it to 21st year? should I feel sad that I am 21? or indifferent? I have to feel something on and/or afterwards. I remember it seemed/felt different when I turned 20. How is going to be on 21st? While I am wondering this, some news-

Paris Hilton broke up with her boyfriend Stravos Niarchos- a Greek shipping heir. And Paris threw a suprise party on his 21st b'day recently.

I mean all I am saying is I have curly hair like greeks and I am a shipping heir too.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry...no surprise parties for u
:p

 
At 2:11 AM, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will miss u a lot brother...
Richa

 
At 1:36 PM, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adip - how was your b'day party? Did you guys drink yourself silly? What about kids that hadn't turned 21 yet? You kids tsk tsk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home