Thursday, March 16, 2006

its over, it begins!

END of winter quarter! Though this year's winter was a mild winter, I am still glad its over! And now I am soo looking forward to spring quarter that I am sometimes afraid I am expecting too much! But its going to be Spring and sun shine and Social Dance 2!!

And the break in between I will be in the beautiful country of California! And that reminds me....I was suppose to fly on Friday and got all my tickets done and everything was working out. And when I was mailing my flight details to my cousin, it happened yet again. The itinerary said I was flying on thursday not friday....Now I have been known to read wrong dates and time with my flights. Infact I missed my flight from India exactly ard this time of the last year because of this. And worse, I am known in my family for this and so when my cousin in texas mis-read her time once, she told me she did a 'adip'. HA! What is it though? Like, can't I read numbers or something? its funny and irritating at the same time....I feel extremely stupid!
And I will be missing Bombay Dreams which is coming to Columbus and for which I had the tickets arranged too....SIGH!

Oh well, next post hopefully from CALI!

PS: Like people mentioned on the comments, I am not competing for comments first of all, and if you guys are enjoying the comments then let it flow....y feel jealous with a stupid number on the # of comments?

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger nerdbabe said...

the jealousy is just cause noone pays as much attention to our hard written blog posts :(

and cause we don't have secret admirer after admirer leaving as poetical comments

but i must say, your blog's comments do make for great entertainment

 
At 2:07 AM, March 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you fly on the sheduled time or no!!!
Richa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home