Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mes del cumpleaƱos (Month of the Birthday)

I have been thinking about updating my blog since my birthday....and I came up with stuff too, to write about, then I thought I should upload pictures but I have to get pictures from like 5 different people and I have been too lazy in doing soo....but now I am finally going ahead and updating with out pics.

My 21st was celebrated with 2 beers at midnight and a magarita in the evening (they didn't even check my ID) and a party that I threw on the weekend. Like I wrote before, I thought I would feel different turning 21, but really it felt a whole lot different turning 20 than 21....anyhow, not as many people came at the party and I am left with loads of booze lying around since nobody was really drinking.

My Bhratashree and Bhabhishree gifted me with a 60GB ipod on my birthday! I was kinda suprised to see it....coz me and my bro think ipod is cool but too expensive, and he ended up gifting the top-of-the line! further, I had set ipod as my reward for getting good grades this quarter (defined as 3.5-4.0) and had no motivation to study after that :p

I was given a nice cake facial thanks to Deepa and dinner at Mongolian Barbeque.

After that, time rolled on with classes and shit due every now and then before I knew, the quarter is over and I'll be flying to california for summer school! I am excited to get out of OSU campus!

And we celebrated Ankit's birthday yesterday with a nice 'curd egg' on his face! and when Ashwin came down, Ankit, Ashwin, Chad and me went to a Greek Restaurant....where Ankit had a pleasant suprise and the food was amazing!

The month of May will be remembered for "una obsesion" and the following lyrics from a song.
   Hey, maybe just a smile
Oh hey, did you know that I can dance, could we talk for a while?
Well, I think you're smart, you sweet thing
Tell me your sign, I'm dying here

What will June bring?

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, June 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up with spanish these days? Koi spanish bolne wali mil gayi kya? Or just preparing for the latino girls in cali ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home