Sunday, February 05, 2006

Curled week.

I entered this week with absolute boredom. I had very little to do- even in my classes, since all my midterms were done but everyone around me had midterms. But then the week took a turn on tuesday and Ankit and me frantically went around looking for housing next year. I didn't want to stay alone this time. Its just boring. After all man is a social animal, ha. We went to see this town house which had 2 bed-rooms but 3 levels. It was huge, with basement and large kitchen. Both of us were sold to that house after we saw it. The rent seemed decent too. But it was competing against this another place that was cheaper. And Ankit's mom saw that we would be better off with the cheaper one.

If anyone wants to have a nice laugh, try going to www.dreammoods.com and interpret your dreams with your friends around. Thats what Ankit, Pradeep and me did on wednesday night. We were sitting there reading some interpretations for almost like 1 and half hours. Try 'paralysed' on the website- its a laugh riot! Oh, but we did interpret that Ankit has deep emotional problems with girls. Thanks Mala (my niece) for suggesting the website. Mala please keep recomending such websites that you so often come across!

Another turn and thursday turned out to be really frustating. I had to do a stupid bio-lab. I simply hate Bio. No matter if its just Bio 101. And I had to write a 2 page paper comparing earth worms to crabs. It just made me completely frustated.

Friday had the biggest curve in the week. It started off with bio-lab (useless). Then I just skipped my bio class and went with ankit to sign the lease for our apartment. After all the formalities, me and ankit are officially room-mates for next year. We felt like celebrating and we sure did! On our way back, we bumped into Radhika, Deepa and Namrata and we had a nice chit-chat. Then later in the night me, ankit and robbie (Williams, ha) were going to this house party by BKG. We didn't expect much....but we wanted to celebrate some how, so we went. It was by far the most diverse party I've ever been to. Sure, majority were indians, party being hosted by BKG but there were asians, african americans and whites and I think I might have seen a couple of Mexicans too! We were just going ard the house in the begining, meeting people and trying to find familiar faces(looking for girls!). Then we.....danced and danced and danced. The music was terrible but who cared.....right Ankit? ;) Later we headed towards abhishek and shrenik's apartment....they were having a party there too. We are actually moving into that same apartment next year. So it was a true celebration at 'our' apartment. We called it a night at 4:30 am.

That nice curve of friday was still curving on through saturday. My legs hurt from dancing soo much but we were already planning to go this another party that night at Parag's place! That party was just ok. No one was really dancing, and I knew only a few people there.
So that was my curley week! This week might be a little hectic but there are already party invitations for the week-end and its not even spring yet, ha.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel your pain in Bio 101, ab log aa kar keh rahe hain ki its not an easy class, pehle everybody was like 101 hi toh hain. Well there was no way around it, but atleast mentally toh prepare ho jaate. Well have fun in your new apt next year, although quite far away... but chalo partying toh shuru kar di tune.

 
At 11:16 PM, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...since you asked: http://youtube.com/watch?v=b2vG8DQrdEk&search=wham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home