Monday, June 12, 2006

Blogging from Berkeley

Its been about a day since I have been here and I am already loving it. The campus is really beautiful and soo unlike OSU....its hilly....but that has its cons too. The apartment I am staying is near campus but I have to go uphill to get to classes and that really gets tiring!! That means, I can workout my calf muscles which I have none!

There are literally 100s of food places. That very fact makes me love this campus! Anything from italian to indian to korean....I can try it all without repeating it in the same week! Yay!!! And recently I got to know that Berkeley is against big corporates, so there are no Mc Donalds/Wendy's and other chains near campus. Or even Walmart i am told is quite far away, so thats why there are sooo many small mom-pop restaurants and stores around....Against big corporates? Emily, you'd love this place!!

My room-mate, Scott is great too. He showed me around campus and introduced me to his friends. I am getting to eat a lot of Korean, Japanese and Chinese food. I got to eat authentic home-made Korean food from Scott's girl friend, Jane. I think any home-made food tastes great!!! And today they took me to a sushi place. Sushi is my new favorate now.

I WISH I could post pictures, but since I don't have a camera I can't take any....and for this very reason I am going ahead and buying a camera so I can have some sweet pictures for memories!
Any suggestions for a good point and shoot camera?

5 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adip ypu eating Korean food and you love it too??!!!
Richa

 
At 12:25 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Adip said...

Haha, Yes Richadi, I enjoyed Korean food, infact the other day I ate raw fish....absolutely raw. I liked it!

 
At 10:33 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger nerdbabe said...

eeeuuuggghhhh...and you all tell me i have bad taste

 
At 12:53 AM, June 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..thats right nami........EWWWWWWWWWW

 
At 2:37 PM, June 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adip jaldiiiii se cam le.aur pics include kar apne blog mai.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home