Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Shri Ganesh

I finally got my camera! its Canon SD 450 and I love it. Now the picture below is one of the firsts and its not all that great coz there was a metal gate in front of it. Camera ka 'Shri Ganesh' karne ke liye, what could be a better picture. See the picture only if you are open minded and may be have a vulgar sense of humor.

Heres another one for folks who didn't notice in the first one.

Some people might find this offensive, some might find it funny and some may find it interesting.
I felt all of the three when I first saw this sitting in front of a shop on my way to class. When I first noticed- I was like- wtf!? How can they do that!
But then a second later, I had a smirk on me and actually found it funny!
I gave it a little thought and realized that its actually pretty interesting. I mean, Ganeshas have been depicted playing tablas, playing cricket and even dancing. All these have tried to depict Ganpati bappa as more human. So, I thought, this is one of the human qualities too that Ganpati has been depicted in.

10 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, June 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adip - I must be missing something here - or maybe I am just too old. I can't tell what Ganapati Bappa is doing in the picture - please tell me....now I am all curious.

Binni

 
At 10:41 PM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Adip said...

Binndi- I posted another picture. I hope you can notice it now. And no, you are not too old, a couple other people didn't realize it either.

 
At 3:30 AM, June 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err...!!!!!???!!!!
Richa :-0

 
At 11:48 AM, June 24, 2006, Blogger Ankit said...

are all your pictures blurry like that?? :-S

 
At 11:13 AM, June 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adip focus area galat hain thoda tera... but atleast effort toh maara tune.

 
At 6:33 AM, August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 4:22 PM, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:03 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 8:43 PM, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder Indian Film Heroins always say 'mujhe Bhawan ke liye chhod do'

Shalabh

 
At 7:03 AM, August 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home