Thursday, July 06, 2006

Your Siblings Make You Who You Are.

Your parents raised you. Your spouse lives with you. But it's your brothers and sisters who really shaped you.

This is the cover story on Time magazine and I really want to read it because I think its very true!! I think my bro and sis have had a substantial amount of influence on my personality and the way I think. Infact not a long time ago (few weeks probably) I was thinking about this topic- don't ask me why, I just was, I had this thought in my mind too- my siblings have really influenced me!! More so because I was the youngest.

My crazy hair style was influenced by my sister?
Craziness-result of bhaijaan.
So, now we know who to blame when I do something wrong! :-P

5 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger nerdbabe said...

my goodness, i shudder to think of the influence you're going to have on your little nephew who's hugging your leg in picture 1...his afro's going to be sky high

 
At 11:02 PM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA... nice one Namrata

 
At 1:22 AM, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is someone spamming kya?

 
At 11:20 PM, August 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 3:54 AM, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not log into this blog for a long time...Adip tu ne mere dil ko jhhinjod diya hai ...now I will have look for those pics where you influenced me!!!!
Richa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home