Monday, July 17, 2006

MIMOH

GUYS and GALS!!!
The moment has almost arrived.
In my previous posting I talked about a star being launched soon- Mithun da's son Mimoh!
So, not denying you any updates on this sensational news, I have been following up-
His movie comes out in 2 months.!!
AND I have a link to the interview he gave recently-
"Mithun's son ready for action!"

For those of you wanting to accompany me for the premier show, please contact me.

again, girls- pls don't faint looking at his picture! (pun intended)

4 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you can count me in, waise bhi since I have joined MithunDa fan club on orkut, dil kar raha tha Mithun ki movie dekhne ka... Mithun nahi toh uska beta hi sahi, I doubt there will be any difference.. whatever happened to our good old BhappiDa

 
At 6:22 AM, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:52 AM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 1:20 AM, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are these links for? and who is this anonymous person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home