Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sick.

Its been 5 days since I came back from India. And I have been sick all these five days. First day was the worse, I got up in the morning feeling sooo weak that I really felt like a log...unable to move at all. I was scared because I was shivering too inspite my room temperature being 80 deg. I drank some water which got some life in me. And I took courage to walk to the wellness centre by myself...it was very early in the morning and they checked me, I had a fever of 102! I was shocked and started feeling really scared about getting soo sick since I live by myself and have no family around either. After taking the medicines and eating some food, I felt a lot better. I thought, good this is getting over....but I was wrong, next morning, the same thing happened, I woke up feeling very weak but once popping in the pill and some food I felt almost fine through the day.
Then by the evening I can feel my body temperature rising and by the morning I am sick again.
This has been happening ALL these 5 days.....and I absolutely hate this state of mine. I am able to go to my classes because I feel fine in the day but by evening I can feeling my temperature rising.

I was hoping it would get fine after I finish my dose of5 days. But its been back to square one. Stupid Doctors....I don't know what to do....I want to cry but I am too weak for that too. :'(

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger nerdbabe said...

Oh no Adip!!!

Let me know if you want something ! You may not have family here but we're all here for you!

maybe i should force some haldi milk down you..it would be my revenge and maybe it'd make you better?

 
At 9:04 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Adip said...

Oh Richadi!!
I remember the time when u came and picked me up from school when I was sick and scolded the watchman and almost my whole school-office for not letting me go!!
And now I am sick here and I can understand your helplessness....
Just to reassure you, I get offered tea and soup from Namrata and Sonal in mornings, Ankit's mom's food for lunch or dinner (I am soo glad for that!) AND most importantly I am taking good care of myself...

Love you lots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home